Your privacy is important to Complete chiropractic (hereafter Completechiropractic.co.uk). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that completechiropractic.co.uk collects, and the ways in which completechiropractic.co.uk uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
completechiropractic.co.uk may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website, including name and email address;
- information about transactions carried out over this website including name, email address, billing address, telephone number and delivery address and payment information;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including your email address and name and;
- any other information that you send to completechiropractic.co.uk, for example via contact or signup forms.
Using personal information
completechiropractic.co.uk may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where completechiropractic.co.uk discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Completechiropractic.co.uk discloses your billing information to your choice of third party payment processor when making a purchase from the store. Completechiropractic.co.uk will not disclose information at any other time.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, completechiropractic.co.uk may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
completechiropractic.co.uk will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
completechiropractic.co.uk will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website (such as when leaving a review) will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. The presence of a link does not constitute and endorsement of the security or siutability of the linked site.
completechiropractic.co.uk is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.